Monday 3 August 2020

I am officially licensed in Alabama. Levin Rinke Realty also has a new office in Perdido Key, so I will be working out of there some and able to meet clients there. I love referrals!! #ownthelifestyle

I am officially licensed in Alabama. Levin Rinke Realty also has a new office in Perdido Key, so I will be working out of there some and able to meet clients there. I love referrals!! #ownthelifestyle



source https://www.facebook.com/144955392775178/posts/661890184415027/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Out This Video Featuring Beautiful Milton, FL!!#flrealestateagent #floridainvestmentproperties #miltonfloridarealestate #m...

Check Out This Video Featuring Beautiful Milton, FL!!#flrealestateagent #floridainvestmentproperties #miltonfloridarealestate #miltonfllife ...